The coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak is no longer news. The whole country has currently been thrown into disarray. Within a short period, the whole world has had to adjust to a new routine and considered it as natural.
A lot of persons weren’t aware of the coronavirus (COVID-19) until a few months back.
Everyone has so far, been warned on the several precautionary measures to take to prevent themselves and others against this virus.
Since it broke out in China, The coronavirus disease has inflicted unnecessary pains and havoc on us.
We mustn’t panic in these trying times. Bear in mind that this is a time to restructure our priorities. Embrace kindness and seek out new ways to improve your growth route, not for your mental health, but the collective optimism of your community.
This is to encourage yourself and every other person around you.
As this crisis is going on, you mustn’t worsen the situation for yourself by looking out for news because it has a way of creating anxiety in our minds.
The world faced issues like this before, but we were strong to face, overcome and win this. Also, this pandemonium will make our healthcare facilities stronger and capable of finding solutions to permanently stop this.
There are different mechanisms through which you can cope in this period of crisis.
If you need where to draw strength this period, then you should carefully digest this read and I honestly hope you get all the strength you need.
- If you are a very religious person, this is the time to commune and pray to the god you serve. Try to be hopeful while you are it and clear your mind of all distractions.
- It’s okay to be afraid. But, don’t let fear get the best out of you.
- Don’t play the “victim of circumstance” card. It has a way of affecting your health negatively. Focus your mind on positive things instead. Try and see opportunities instead and work on them.
- Try and see how you can be a source of inspiration to other people. And let positive people inspire you too.
- Show a little kindness to others. Get enough sleep this time.
- Exercise often. Since we are self-isolating, you can opt for indoor exercises.
- Self-isolate, wash your hands and follow all the safety directives by the WHO.
- Be creative in this period. Try your hands on new things that can wow yourself and others that might see it.
- Check Udemy and take online courses that you think might benefit you in the future.
- Use this time to bond with people you love and care about; your friends, spouse/partner, your children, and your mind!
- Try your hands on Gardening. It’s a good way of communicating with nature.
- Read books that will impact positively into your life. Homo Deus by Yuval Harari is a good read.
Some struggles give birth to blessings.
The question is, what are you going to do with the blessings?
Yes, Coronavirus (COVID-19) is deadly and it has paused our normal lives. See this as an opportunity to make peace with people and make this world a better life.
That said, I want you to ignore that you’re being self-isolated, ignore that you lost your job, you can decide new means to work from home. Don’t worry, you will smile again.
We had to go through so many hurdles before we solved the 2009 economic crisis.
However, we are going to get through this Coronavirus disease pandemic as smoothly as possible.
Ensure that you stay safe! Cheers to a new beginning!